WHITESTONE...from the High $500's
A BENCHMARK NEIGHBORHOOD FEELS LIKE HOME
Whitestone offers wonderful location close to I-285, airport, schools, shopping, dining and entertainment with low Cobb County taxes and no City taxes. There are only 13 homes with beautiful architectural detail and curb appeal, like stone, brick and timbers. Beautiful white stone entry wall and gas lanterns welcome you and your guests home. Only 3 homes left
All homes come with 2-10 Structural Warranty and Benchmark’s 1 year Builder Warranty.
- Craftsman and English Cottage homes with all the finest finishes
- Architecturally controlled neighborhood with welcoming stone granite and brick estate wall with gas lanterns, streetlights, expansive sidewalks and conforming mailboxes; upgraded flagstone driveway aprons included
- 3-sides brick with shake accents/board and batten or fiber Concrete siding, as per plan. Stone accents available, as per plan
- Carriage-style garage doors, garage door openers included
- Architectural, dimensioned roof shingles
- Maximum Security front door lockset, double cylinder deadbolts on all exterior doors
- First Line baiting termite system
- Seal all exterior sheathing penetrations, bottom plate and corners of exterior walls and foam seal all windows and exterior doors
- Deck off great room
- Lush landscaping with Bermuda sod front yard, with natural area left where possible
- Lawn sprinkler system for front yard
- Conforming mailbox
- Zoned High efficiency, 13 SEER HVAC systems designed for optimum delivery for each plan with Climate Control thermostats,ducts sealed for Energy Efficiency
- Custom house wrap for extra R value and Moisture Barrier
- Insulated double hung tilt sash energy efficient Low E wood windows, window grids on front elevation, as per plan
- Attic ventilation by roof and ridge vents, where applicable
- Exterior walls insulated to yield R-13 value, ceilings below attic areas blown to yield R-38 value, vaulted areas insulated to yield R-19 value, R-38 in garage ceiling
- All penetrations sealed throughout
INTERIOR CUSTOM TRIM
- Coffered ceiling or shiplap, as per plan, in Grand Room
- Multi member crown molding of 4” crown with picture mold in Front Foyer
- 4" crown in all main level living areas, except closets and utility
- 2 piece chair rail and shadow boxes in Dining Room
- 7” speed base and 371 casing in all of Main level, Loft and Owner’s Retreat, except for utility areas and closets
- 3.5” base and 356 casing throughout remainder of home, 1x8 casing inside garage doors
- Oak stair treads with box newels and metal balusters (Owner may opt for Craftsman style white square painted balusters)
- Custom vanity mirrors in Owner’s Bath
CHEF’S KITCHEN FEATURES
- Granite countertops from Benchmark’s standard Level 1 selection with tile backsplash from Benchmark’s standard selection, stainless steel single or double bowl undermount sink, pull out sprayer sink faucet & 1/3 hp garbage disposal
- Furniture quality stained and/or painted cabinets with brushed nickel knobs or pulls, automatic glide-close feature on all drawers
- Whirlpool stainless steel Double Oven, 36” gas cooktop, Microwave with trim kit and Energy Efficient Dishwasher (or comparable manufacturer)
- Icemaker hook-up
- Wide plank Designer hardwood #2 common oak flooring with 2 coats of polyurethane throughout, except for bedrooms/closets/upstairs hallway (see carpet below)with 8lb pad and bathrooms and laundry (see tile below) or distressed 5” oak hardwood, as per plan
- Owner’s Master Bath - Designer Ceramic Tile floor, tile laid in straight pattern (diagonal is extra) tub surround and shower from Benchmark standard tile selections
- Secondary Baths-Ceramic Tile floor and tub wall, all tile laid in straight pattern
- Laundry Room-designer Ceramic Tile floor from Benchmark’s standard selection, all tile laid in straight pattern
- Shaw Industries carpet from Benchmark’s standard selections, installed over 8 lb. pad
- All framing floor joists are 16” open-web truss joist floor systems
- Granite from Level I selection counter tops with undermount oval porcelain bowls in all baths
- Stained or white vanities in all baths
- White, oval 6’ soaking tub in Owner’s bath with tile surround
- Brushed nickel framed shower door in Owner’s bath shower with built in shampoo niche
- Elongated Water Saver commodes, designer exhaust fans in commode areas, as per plan
- 8” spread brushed nickel faucet in Owner’s bath and powder room
- 4” spread faucets with chrome finish in secondary baths
- White 5’ steel tubs in all secondary baths with ceramic tile surrounds
- All water supply lines under fixtures have cut-offs (in addition to emergency main cut off)
- 50 gallon gas water heater
- Two exterior hose bibs
- Seal all plumbing, electrical and HVAC penetrations
LIGHTING AND WIRING FEATURES
- $2000 personalized lighting allowance at Progressive Lighting
- Decora Rocker light switches throughout
- Up to eight 6” LED recessed can lights by Benchmark and one recessed exhaust fan/can light over Master tub
- Ceiling fan/light prewire in Owner’s Retreat and Great Room
- Structured wiring and RG6 outlet in all bedrooms, Grand Room, Kitchen
- 2 flood light pre wirings
- Finished security system with central controller, keypad, siren, contacts on all accessible main level and basement openings
- Exterior outlet on front porch and patio
- 220V in Laundry Room for Dryer, separate circuits throughout house, as per code
- Smoke Detector wired on each floor and all bedrooms
- Carbon Monoxide Detector wired on each floor
CUSTOMER CARE and WARRANTIES
- Benchmark’s Quality Assurance Program (includes Owner Pre-Construction Orientation, Pre-Drywall Orientation, Presettlement Walk through with Builder, Owner’s Manual Review and Benchmark Referral Program/Quality Survey (30 day follow-up and 6 month and one year)
- Transferable 10-year structural 2-10 warranty
- One-year Limited Builder Warranty
CERTIFICATION AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- Certified Professional Home Builder
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, Cobb County
- Neighborhood Protective Covenants and Restrictions with Homeowner’s Association (Initiation fee of $750 and annual fees of $500)
WHITESTONE...Luxury Benchmark Living in Smyrna/Vinings
Lot 1 $659,900
2171 Whitestone Court, Smyrna
This 5 br,4 bath custom home features brick, stone and timbers, inviting your guests in and welcoming you home!
The main floor is an open plan with coffered ceiling Great Room with built ins that opens into large bright kitchen. The main level also features a Guest Suite and an office off the Mud Hall/Drop Zone.
The Master Suite is complete with a box bay window, beamed ceiling and luxurious Master Bath. There are 3 other bedrooms upstairs.
Full daylight basement. Stainless steel appliances, white cabinets, grey kitchen island, builtins flanking fireplace.
Exciting finish details like shiplap in Mud Hall, columns, hardwood floors.
Low Cobb County taxes & no City taxes.
Lot 2 $679,900
2165 Whitestone Court, Smyrna (Under Contract)
5 br, 4 bath The Oleander custom home on Lot 2 Whitestone features inviting curb appeal, with brick and stone and flared cornice over front door portico.
Large open floor plan with coffered ceiling Great Room open to Kitchen, Guest Suite on main level, mud hall, Master Suite upstairs with barn door entry to spa bath, large walk in closets.
Nice Loft on upper level for office or Game Space, 3 other bedrooms upstairs.
Full daylight basement with bath stub-in ready for future expansion. Large lot with plenty of room for pool.
Low Cobb County taxes & no City taxes
Lot 4 $629,900
2153 Whitestone Court, Smyrna
4 br 3 ½ bath. This lovely brick and stone Heritage II home is move in ready. It has a large welcoming front porch on a nice flat cul de sac lot.
The home features a very open floor plan with large gourmet kitchen with white cabinets and grey island with beautiful white Carrera island marble top, Bahamas White granite perimeter tops, chimney hood, with all ss appliances-double oven, microwave, dishwasher, gas cooktop beautiful BARN DOOR to pantry.
Kitchen is open to Breakfast Room and Great Room with gorgeous stone fireplace and beams, together with banquet sized Dining Room. The Foyer opens to Foyer Hall and Drop Zone/Mud Hall in from garage.
The large Master Suite is upstairs with very detailed tray ceiling, soaking tub, shower; white Carrera counters with trough sink bowls, large master closet.
There are 3 other bedrooms upstairs, one has private bath and the other two have a shared bath. Each bedroom has large walk in closets.
Laundry room with sink and cabinets.
Nice flat fenced year yard lot in cul de sac. Exterior features three sides brick and stone. Slab.